轉自蘋果派生活美語

會話英語

Transferring a caller 幫來電者轉接
Renee: Global Medical Supplies. May I help you?
Vince: Hi. I’m calling about the sales position you have advertised.
Renee: OK, I’ll transfer you to our sales department.

中譯

瑞妮:環球醫療器材公司。有什麼可以為您效勞?
文斯:嗨,我是打電話來詢問你們廣告上的業務代表工作。
瑞妮:好的,我幫你轉接到我們的業務部。

OK, I’ll transfer you to our sales department.
你也可以這樣說

● Please hold for a moment. I’ll transfer you.
請在線上稍候。我幫你轉接。

● Just a moment, I’ll put you through.
請稍候,我幫你轉接。
● One moment, I’ll transfer you to HR.
請稍待一會兒,我幫你轉人力資源部。
● Let me transfer you to the person in charge.
我幫你轉負責人。
● Let me connect you with Ms. James in Sales.
我幫你轉業務部的詹姆絲小姐。
● All right, let me connect you to Sales.
好的,我幫你轉業務部。

EZ 好用句型Tongue-tied No More

1.put sb. through (to sb./dept.)
把電話轉接給(某人/部門)

「轉接電話」可以說 transfer sb. (to sb./dept.)connect sb. (with sb./to dept.),或是這句 put sb. through (to sb./dept.)through 後面要接「人或部門」。
A: Could you connect me with customer service, please?
請幫我轉接客服部好嗎?
B: Certainly. Please hold while I put you through.
好的。請在線上稍候,我幫你轉接。
put sb. through
後面若接某件事,就變成「忍受(某件事)的煎熬」囉。
A: I was going to break up with Rick, but I’ve decided to give him another chance.
我原本要和瑞克分手,但決定再給他一次機會。
B: Seriously? After all he’s put you through?
真的嗎?他都已經讓妳吃了那麼多苦頭,你還要給他機會?

 

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 leeshumei 的頭像
leeshumei

leeshumei的部落格

leeshumei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(2)