●英語會話
Transferring Urgent Calls 轉接重要、緊急電話
Mr. Lewis: Hello?
Ruth:Sorry to disturb you, Mr. Lewis. You have an urgent call from Mr. Campbell at Stockton 6)Telecom.
Mr. Lewis:OK, Ruth.Go ahead and put him through.
●中譯
路易士先生:喂?
茹 絲:抱歉打擾你,路易士先生。你有一通緊急電話,
是史達頓電信公司的康寶先生打來的。
路易士先生:好的,茹絲。把電話轉過來吧。
You have an urgent call from Mr. Campbell at Stockton Telecom. 你也可以這樣說
●You have a call from Mr. Tucker at Nevada Finance. He says it’s important.
你有一通電話,是內華達金融公司的塔克先生打來的。他說是要緊的事。
●Sorry to interrupt. Rick Perry is on line two and he says it’s an emergency.
抱歉打擾了。瑞克派瑞在二線,他說有急事。
●Jack Shaw says he needs to talk to you right away. Should I put him through?
傑克蕭說他必須馬上跟你談一談。要我把電話轉給你嗎?
●I know you told me to hold your calls, but the CEO is on the line for you.
我知道你說過要幫你擋電話,但執行長在線上要找你。
EZ 好用句型Tongue-tied No More
go ahead 儘管去做
go ahead 通常都用在准許別人進行一件事的情況。
A: Is it OK if I make a phone call?
我可以打個電話嗎?
B: Sure, go ahead.
可以,請。
●英語會話
Transferring Personal Calls 轉接私人電話
Laura:James, your mom is on the line. Should I put her through?
James: Oh, no. I told her not to call me at work.
Laura:Do you want me to tell her you’re busy?
James:No, I’ll take it, Laura. Otherwise she’ll just keep calling.
●中譯
蘿 拉:詹姆士,你媽媽在線上。要我轉接給你嗎?
詹姆士:真煩。我跟她說過我上班的時候不要打給我。
蘿 拉:要我跟她說你在忙嗎?
詹姆士:不必了,我來接電話。不然她會一直打。
James, your mom is on the line. 你也可以這樣說
●You have a call from your wife, James.
你太太打電話來,詹姆士。
●James, your brother is on the phone.
詹姆士,你弟弟在線上。
●Your daughter is calling from London, James.
你的女兒從倫敦打電話來,詹姆士。
●You have a personal call on line one.
一線有你的私人電話。
Do you want me to tell her you’re busy? 你也可以這樣說
●Should I say you’re in a meeting?
要我跟對方說你在開會嗎?
●Shall I tell her you’re away from your desk?
要我跟她說你不在位子上嗎?
●I said you were busy, but she says it’s urgent.
我跟她說你很忙,但她說有急事。
●I can tell her you’re out if you like.
留言列表